Talk

Advanced search

Toy storage for lounge

(6 Posts)
Cherryblossom200 Wed 26-Apr-17 12:35:42

Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is the right forum to post this subject! I'm looking for toy storage for my lounge. Ideally something not all plastiky and cheap looking. I do love things from GLTC, but what I'm looking for on their site is very expensive.

It would be great if you have any recommendations?

Thanks

Cherry x

MiaowTheCat Wed 26-Apr-17 12:48:50

We've got kallax on the basis we can claim it for books or ornaments as the kids get older and the canvas boxes just hide it all on a nighttime so the house looks slightly less like it's just rolled out of Toys R Us.

EssentialHummus Wed 26-Apr-17 12:53:13

Yy to Kallax. I'm also a big fan of sofas etc with built in storage (Ikea has many), so everything can be hidden away quickly. I have about six years' bank statements in my settee.

Cherryblossom200 Wed 26-Apr-17 12:59:22

Thanks! I'll take a look at Kallax, assuming this is an IKEA unit?

MiaowTheCat Wed 26-Apr-17 13:07:22

Yeah it's the Ikea square hole stuff basically that you get all sorts of inserts for - cube canvas boxes, cupboard fronts, drawer fronts etc. I may have a LOT of Kallax in my house as it hides loads of mess!

Cherryblossom200 Wed 26-Apr-17 13:18:52

Brilliant - thanks v.much. I'm going to Ikea on Saturday so I'll add to my shopping list!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now