Talk

Advanced search

Steel or enamel freestanding bath that's not a fortune!

(8 Posts)
hooliodancer Sun 23-Apr-17 12:19:26

Has anyone found one? We have lovely Bette bath at the moment, but their freestanding models are very expensive. I want to spend maximum £1,000.
Thanks!

Thepassionfruit Sun 23-Apr-17 14:23:19

Have you seen this Bette? www.xtwostore.com/bette-bettestarlet-rectangular-bath-white-170-x-70.html?currency=GBP&gclid=CLGsvIfWutMCFVAQ0wodh_0OpA

Thepassionfruit Sun 23-Apr-17 14:24:23

and another Better at under £1k

www.xtwostore.com/bette-bettestarlet-flair-oval-oval-bath-flair-white-178-x-78.html?currency=GBP&gclid=CM2cv7nWutMCFRPhGwodwvEHsw

Thepassionfruit Sun 23-Apr-17 14:24:42

...Bette not better

loveka Sun 23-Apr-17 18:04:00

Thanks! I had seen those but assumed they weren't freestanding but perhaps they are. Will investigate.

loveka Mon 24-Apr-17 10:47:15

I have found one now. The Cast Iron Bath Company.

scaryteacher Mon 24-Apr-17 19:29:53

Lovka I have the Falmouth from them, painted in the Farrow and Ball colour of my choice (Clunch), and it is gorgeous. Only problem is the bath is in Cornwall, and I am living just outside Brussels!

For the short time the bath and I were in the same place, I bathed every night with a glass of something, a book and a cat for company. I am really looking forward to being reunited with the bath in 2.5 years (not that I'm counting or anything!).

The firm couldn't have been more helpful with rushing the order through and delivering quickly. I would use them again.

loveka Mon 24-Apr-17 19:51:41

Great, thanks!

This bath will also be set for Cornwall, as long as the house sale goes through. Cats and a glass of something will also feature!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now