Talk

Advanced search

Best mortgage broker

(5 Posts)
TheRealKimmySchmidt63 Wed 19-Apr-17 23:24:06

Hi there I'm a ftb - have an agreement in principle done with countrywide broker and have since found out they are aligned with Halifax - am thinking of using 'Which' mortgage broker - does anyone have any experience of using them or able to recommend a good whole of market mortgage broker.

user1489844432 Thu 20-Apr-17 08:52:48

Any broker will tell you they cover 'almost' whole market. There is no harm going to see few of them to see what they can offer and who got best product.

You dont need to do agreement in principle if you go to see the broker. First time I went to see mine to see what he can offer then did AIP only when I was ready to proceed.

You will also need to do some search online as some lenders offer good products only directly i.e. no broker will have access as product is offered exclusively directly by the lender.

Sunnyshores Thu 20-Apr-17 10:51:56

www.landc.co.uk
they're free and were really helpful when we used them last year

TheRealKimmySchmidt63 Thu 20-Apr-17 21:11:33

Thanks for the replies

DancingLedge Thu 20-Apr-17 21:19:25

Read up on the potential impact of getting too many agreements in principle- Which have an article with some pros and cons set out( sorry can't link from here) .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now