Talk

Advanced search

Bathroom vanity

(9 Posts)
kmini Tue 18-Apr-17 20:49:37

Can anyone recommend a brand of bathroom vanities? Ideally one with a stone/composite top, durable painted timber carcass.

Some of the vanities I have seen, the carcass and door feel flimsy. Budget doesn't extend to Burlington prices unfortunately, which is the nicest I have seen. However, something along those lines, but at a lower price point.

DevelopingDetritus Tue 18-Apr-17 21:25:27

I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for but I always thought this was a good one from Ikea. I like the fact it's all mirrored inside.

www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/decoration/bathroom-mirrors/godmorgon-mirror-cabinet-with-2-doors-art-10218999/

RNBrie Tue 18-Apr-17 21:29:45

Have you looked at Victorian Plumbing? They had the biggest range of reasonably priced vanities when we were looking.

Mapless Thu 20-Apr-17 18:45:54

What sort of price range? I am having two fitted this week which I have fallen in love with..

Alwayscheerful Thu 20-Apr-17 21:22:52

I like duravit Durastyle I have a two drawer in white and another in anthracite. No handles very plain and great quality.

irregularegular Fri 21-Apr-17 11:49:09

aspennfurniture.co.uk/

These guys make to measure at a reasonable price. We almost used them but in the end got something acceptable (and cheaper) ready made, but with a baisin that covers the whole top rather than the marble I would have had made. I came to my senses and realised the kids' shower room did not really need a marble top...

We got this: www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/downton-abbey-traditional-vanity-unit-800mm-wide-charcoal

I think the quality is good for the price.

Allthebestnamesareused Fri 21-Apr-17 17:36:20

Ours is by Neptune

AspasiaFitzgibbon Fri 21-Apr-17 21:17:46

Omg where did you get that amazing chandelier?

kmini Sun 23-Apr-17 22:44:43

Neptune Lovely, but also sadly out of budget. Its for kids bathroom, so doesn't have to look luxe. Looking mid range, emphasis on quality and durability.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now