Talk

Advanced search

Where to buy aluminium Origin or Schuco bifold doors & windows

(7 Posts)
HomeExtender Mon 17-Apr-17 20:57:14

Hi
We are looking to buy either Origin or Schuco aluminium bifold doors & windows for our extension. Can anyone recommend a local or nationwide reputable supplier? We are in Hertfordshire. Thanks.

jaffajiffy Mon 17-Apr-17 21:26:16

Enfield windows supplied Origin bifolds for our extension. They're great.

didireallysaythat Mon 17-Apr-17 21:33:53

Paxton's home improvement in Saffron Walden. Their sales and fitting were good - site surveyor had improvement potential.

ShortLass Mon 17-Apr-17 21:34:54

Herts Bifold Doors do both brands and have examples in their showroom. I'm getting my Origin bufolds from there. They're in St Albans.

hertsbifolddoors.co.uk/

Anither company that came recommended in searches was Open Living in Letchworth. Again, they do both brands. I didn't go to their showroom:

www.openliving.co.uk/bifolding-doors/

PinkiPhone Tue 18-Apr-17 12:16:15

I can personally recommend Hertsbifolddoors. We have a custom size (Origin) bought through them. Ditto going to their showroom and have a look.

HomeExtender Tue 18-Apr-17 13:15:29

Thanks everyone that's great!

Wiifitmama Tue 18-Apr-17 14:17:52

I can tell you one company to avoid - Alpine Aluminium. We are currently having doors fitted (I will believe it when I see it) from them. Not bifold but they do them too. Total nightmare of a company and lie all the way. Avoid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now