Talk

Advanced search

Wardrobes/hanging rails for spare bedrooms?

(5 Posts)
Tatlerer Sun 16-Apr-17 20:10:38

Hello
About to start renovating/re-building our home. When finished we will have four spare bedrooms that will only be used when family and friends visit (so probably for a few days to a week maximum at a time). We're getting built-in wardrobes to our room/ our daughter's room which will give us more than enough hanging space for our belongings, so I really just need to think about solutions for guests. I'm loathe to spend lots of £ but equally DH has poo-pooed my idea of simple hanging rails. Have had a quick scout of the Ikea website but has anyone got any other good ideas? X

Alex83 Sun 16-Apr-17 20:24:24

I'm considering this for our spare room that has a pitched roof so we can't get a wardrobe in. I like the fact we won't have to clutter the room up with a wardrobe!

www.next.co.uk/g6a3318s1#446435

Tatlerer Sun 16-Apr-17 20:49:27

Alex great find! I think that'd be great!

Alex83 Sun 16-Apr-17 21:53:04

Lovely matching chest of drawers and bedside tables in the range too...though maybe not great for the budget grin

madeleinecreek Sun 16-Apr-17 22:02:43

We have a rail from Ikea that is sold as a hat stand coat rack thing I think. It's great. Or just a row of hooks works too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now