Talk

Advanced search

Plain white blinds which aren't see-through

(6 Posts)
Cherryblossom200 Sun 16-Apr-17 19:34:20

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some plain white, made to measure, good quality blinds for my lounge and kitchen. My main concern is that some blinds are see through in the evening when lights are on. I'm not looking for black out blinds either confused which I know makes it harder.

Any recommdations would be greatly appreciated as there seems to be so much choice out there, I have no idea where to start!

X

wowfudge Sun 16-Apr-17 19:38:05

We have a magic blind from Blinds2Go over our bathroom window as it doesn't have obscured glass. You can't see in, but it still let's light in.

Cherryblossom200 Sun 16-Apr-17 19:40:53

Thanks Wow x

honeysucklejasmine Sun 16-Apr-17 19:53:26

Same as wow. We have curtains too which we close when it's dark as you can seeing at night. Not clearly, but still.

TheWanderingUterus Sun 16-Apr-17 21:17:53

I've just bought a house which came with white Sunwood blinds at all the windows. There aren't any curtain poles up so I thought we'd have to rush to put up curtains asap, but the blinds are excellent, they keep the sun out and no one can see in at night.

Cherryblossom200 Mon 17-Apr-17 16:37:19

Thanks! Are these wood blinds? I'm not so keen on these, I would prefer material ideally.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now