Talk

Advanced search

Bora extractors

(9 Posts)
KevinKeegan Thu 13-Apr-17 11:48:11

Does anyone have one? Is it any good? I'd like not to have a ceiling extractor (island hob) but not convinced whether I want to lose the cooking space for one or whether they actually work very well.

TeamRick Thu 13-Apr-17 13:04:04

Watching with interest I'm looking at these too!

TeamRick Thu 13-Apr-17 18:24:07

Bump!

TeamRick Thu 13-Apr-17 18:42:17

Looks like you'll have to get one Kevin then report back and tell me what it's like! grin

KevinKeegan Thu 13-Apr-17 19:03:33

Gah! I was hoping not to be a guinea pig, they're bloody expensive if they're rubbish!

TeamRick Fri 14-Apr-17 01:11:43

Yes they are! I was looking at a Luna one on line but they look to be selling out fast but I can'i find any reviews! Here's an upside down photo!!

TeamRick Fri 14-Apr-17 01:17:57

I can't believe that in the whole hob on an Island,extractor fan debate we're the only people looking at these!
I went to the Ideal Home Exhibition last week & the Bora one was the only one there! Good Luck!

KevinKeegan Fri 14-Apr-17 21:27:45

I've seen those ones too but you need to have two of them on a 4-ring hob. I think they're too much hassle to be worth the money at the moment.

QuitMoaning Sat 15-Apr-17 09:25:56

I have been looking with interest as we are getting a hob in an island when we do our kitchen

Neff have just brought one out that I saw at the Home Builders Exhibition and was tempted until I realised the beautiful lines of an induction hob will be spoilt by the extractor.
And won't be as easy to clean as a plain hob.
I have decided to go with the extractor rising out of the island behind the hob. Still expensive but I will prefer the loom(and will protect against splashes).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now