Talk

Advanced search

Hand painted kitchens

(11 Posts)
Swippy Tue 11-Apr-17 17:11:47

Sorry if been done lots! I was looking at Harvey jones linear but having read some other threads, I've heard it's over priced.
What other options are there?
I really like old navy colour with marble splash backs, copper handles and corona worktop.
I'm thinking maybe sourcing separately and getting a builder to fit. We live in Surrey so wondered where we can get the units direct? Or any other ideas?

offblackeggshell Tue 11-Apr-17 17:16:41

Handmade Kitchens of Christchurch have a lovely showroom in Claygate. We used someone else in the end but their cabinets were lovely.

linky

minipie Tue 11-Apr-17 17:35:08

I've been looking at the Harvey Jones Linear too. It's in frame but with a flat door rather than a Shaker door which is quite unusual. 1909 kitchens do a similar style but I don't know how the prices compare.

Alternatively if you can find a really good cabinet maker they should be able to make this style quite easily (and then you could have completely bespoke). Maybe ask on here for recommendations?

ShortLass Tue 11-Apr-17 17:38:48

Also look at:
classic-kitchens-direct.com

Really lovely and affordable for the type of kitchen.

minipie Tue 11-Apr-17 18:00:10

Mereway Modern Classic looks similar too as does Twotone kitchens' Geta design. It's called "in frame slab" if you wanted to google.

minipie Tue 11-Apr-17 18:02:45

Ooh yes, classic-kitchens-direct "Modern Classic" is in frame slab too. My guess is other companies will be bringing it out as a design soon as it seems to be the "new thing" - half way between traditional shaker and modern flat front...

LobsterMac Tue 11-Apr-17 18:24:11

Nothing to add except I read your thread title as 'hand painted knickers' grin

OnePlanOnHouzz Tue 11-Apr-17 19:27:42

Hand painted knickers sound a bit uncomfortable !!! confused

Swippy Tue 11-Apr-17 19:29:58

Really like the look of classic kitchens place! Do you have an idea of prices for mereway? Are they similar to HJ?

Swippy Tue 11-Apr-17 19:30:34

Hand painted knickers ha ha!!

OnePlanOnHouzz Tue 11-Apr-17 19:38:51

Mereway is what John Lewis sell - and lots of independents too !
(Classic Kitchens offer a discount to OnePlan users) https://classic-kitchens-direct.com/How-do-i-plan-my-Kitchen?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now