Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Selling house - Which carpet would you out with this paint, for all the hallways and landings - ammonite f&b?

(6 Posts)
lborgia Mon 10-Apr-17 21:33:33

Am o/seas so doing this all via photo and email.

Have decided on half ammonite for all halls, stairs etc, and have been sent these carpet colours by the decorators - WWYD?

The photo of the hallway is from pinterest but is spot on for the style of the house/colour and size of bannisters etc.

Thank you for your expert opinions!

suzyrut Mon 10-Apr-17 21:53:19

I would go with a grey as i'm not a fan of beige but the shade would depend on how many/what ages the children would be who are going to be living there!?!

suzyrut Mon 10-Apr-17 21:55:15

Sorry just noticed it's a house to sell. What is the rest of the house/carpet like?

MrsLettuce Mon 10-Apr-17 21:56:58

The deepest grey with the marl. Maybe one shade paler if there are a lot of dark corners.

DancingLedge Mon 10-Apr-17 21:57:06

My vote is for they grey, third one stating from the splodgy green label. Some of the other greys are a bit browny

Badgoushk Mon 10-Apr-17 21:57:27

Ammonite goes better with grey than beige. We have ammonite in our halls and have a grey carpet that has almost pinky undertones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now