Talk

Advanced search

Warm grey paint recommendations needed.

(13 Posts)
DidgeDoolittle Fri 07-Apr-17 17:44:19

I am looking to redecorate our spare room. It is a fairly small, north facing room so is quite dark. I would like it to be very pale grey and blush pink.
I'm not sure if I should have the walls pink or grey. Any opinions on that would be welcome.
I would also like some suggestions for either a warm, pale grey emulsion or a very soft, blush pink emulsion.
Thanks.

DidgeDoolittle Fri 07-Apr-17 19:28:40

Anyone?

Bellaposy Fri 07-Apr-17 19:35:50

We've just done our bedroom in Farrow and Ball 'Cornforth White' and that has come out surprisingly warm. I love it!

(Should say that it's not actually Farrow and Ball; we did the paint match at B&Q).

offblackeggshell Fri 07-Apr-17 19:37:40

I also came on to say Cornforth White. It's lovely and works very well in our north facing kitchen.

Mummyme87 Fri 07-Apr-17 20:48:43

I just did out hallway and landing 'pearl grey' which in my dark hallway looks and feels warm

Fourbyfour Sat 08-Apr-17 19:19:40

Laura Ashley pale dove grey is a lovely grey, soft in cool light and really warm in sunshine. We have white woodwork, oatmeal carpets and white furniture with pink soft furnishings and it looks lovely (I think!)

dilapidated Sat 08-Apr-17 19:55:24

Ours is cornforth white too and dry warm surprisingly

PurpleDaisies Sat 08-Apr-17 19:56:09

Dulux engraved locket is lovely.

Sometimespostingalwayslurking Sat 08-Apr-17 20:00:35

Farrow & Ball elephant's breath.

Glitterspy Sat 08-Apr-17 20:09:47

Farrow and Ball London Stone is a really nice red based neutral greige...

Louise866 Sat 08-Apr-17 22:16:18

Another vote for Laura Ashley pale dove grey - it's lovely! Laura Ashley paint is very good imo, always goes on well and dries to a lovely smooth matt finish.

WhenIGrowUpIWantToBeAPenguin Sat 08-Apr-17 22:23:07

Little Greene's French Grey Mid is lovely, and the paint itself is so pigmented, it has a beautiful finish. If too dark they also do French Grey Pale. Brilliant customer service too - I ordered two testers, arrived super fast despite being free standard delivery and I got a free paintbrush (and some Lindt Easter eggs - can't go wrong with a bit of choc grin)

justaweeone Mon 10-Apr-17 10:58:56

Crown cloud burst is a really warm grey with pinkish tones
Looks fab in our dark hall
Bought it after a recommendation on another thread
http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebaseuk/crown-breatheasy-cloud-burst---matt-standard-emulsion-paint---25l-111997

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now