We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Double oven amd induction hob recommendations

(9 Posts)
Somanyillustrations Fri 07-Apr-17 07:11:43

I'm kitchen planning this week for my new build, and have hit a brick wall with appliance shopping- so much choice!

I need recommendations for an eye level double oven please smile

Also, I'm looking for a 5 zone induction hob- does anyone have one that they love?

Ta1kinPeace Fri 07-Apr-17 17:57:06

will you really be cooking with 5 pans at once ?

I love my Neff stuff

jojosapphire Fri 07-Apr-17 19:56:34

Im also double oven shopping and currently leaning towards hotpoint with catalitic liners....
We will possibly get our induction hob from ikea, but dont think they do 5 zone.

namechangedtoday15 Fri 07-Apr-17 20:54:08

Another recommendation for Neff (although my induction hob is only 4 rings). I have 2 single ovens side by side which is fab.

Sinkingfeeling Fri 07-Apr-17 21:11:29

I have the same arrangement as name changed, highly recommend it.

SnowGlobes Fri 07-Apr-17 23:05:46

We had 2 normal size Neff ovens side by side in our old house which were fab (self cleaning etc). Our Neff induction hob also had 5 (kind of) zones. We never used all 5 at the same time but 2 of them overlapped making a large area which was very handy for cooking trays etc or a long griddle pan. We put these in 8 years ago and all still working well when we sold our house last year. You can also get the Neff ovens with a slide away door.

Westcountrygemini Sat 08-Apr-17 00:03:59

Agree with PP, Neff induction and ovens, brilliant.

kmini Sat 08-Apr-17 08:28:54

Bumping

Somanyillustrations Sat 08-Apr-17 09:40:25

Thanks all! Seems like Neff is the way to go. Unfortunately we don't have anywhere to put 2 singles side by side. We did think about stacking them, but realised that we do use the small oven in the current double quite a lot: things like heating bread rolls, when we wouldn't need to heat a full size oven.

Re: the 5 rings, DH quite makes stock/soup whilst making another meal, so he is often jugglin pots!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now