Talk

Advanced search

Dekton anyone?

(7 Posts)
Escape007 Sun 02-Apr-17 16:22:41

Has anyone installed a dekton worktop? I love the look of dekton aura, but is it resilient, hardwearing, stain proof and easy to clean as it says on the tin?

QuitMoaning Sun 02-Apr-17 20:35:02

Never seen Dekton before but it looks really good. I would be interested if anyone has got some experience of this.

wowfudge Mon 03-Apr-17 08:06:27

Some nice finishes and colours in it OP. Dekton is the composite DIY Kitchens supply. There are lots of them I have discovered, including Krion and Kerrock, which I'd never heard of until recently. We're going with Corian based purely on the colour. I like the marble looking ones, but DP has very conservative tastes in these things so ours is going to be a granite look.

Escape007 Mon 03-Apr-17 21:21:17

Bump

purplepingu Mon 03-Apr-17 21:23:10

We liked the marble effect Denton but didn't like that it was 'printed' and the pattern didn't run all the way through.

We went with a Quartz from International Stones in the end.

pistachioicecream Thu 06-Apr-17 17:52:30

We have Dekton on our island. In the Trilium finish - looks a bit like metal so has an industrial feel. We love it and it's proving pretty indestructible so far. Can put hot stuff straight on it and it's fine. Really easy to keep clean and looks great!

user1469117700 Thu 06-Apr-17 18:52:29

its made from the same people as silestone - Cosentio
much more £'s than quartz

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now