Talk

Advanced search

Wickes kitchen?

(5 Posts)
YouMeddlingKids Thu 30-Mar-17 18:48:55

Was planning on diy kitchens and finding a fitter but so far have had no joy getting a recommendation for someone to fit. Wickes have been out to design/quote but I think the consensus is generally that you get less quality for your money and that fitting/aftercare can be a bit of a nightmare? Anyone out there have a great experience with wickes?

YouMeddlingKids Thu 30-Mar-17 18:51:27

Follow up question, if i do go the diy kitchens route how to find a reliable fitter? No one I know has ever had a new kitchen and the one recommendation I managed to get never got back to me, too busy I presume!

MiaowTheCat Fri 31-Mar-17 07:47:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

funmummy48 Fri 31-Mar-17 07:57:15

We fitted a Wicked kitchen in our last house and are about to fit another one in our new house. We've been very pleased with the quality. They have a 50% sale starting in April! smile

YouMeddlingKids Fri 31-Mar-17 11:36:55

Phew that all sounds good! I think the reality is that with wickes obviously keen to get a sale vs. Having to track down a fitter and project manage it myself the easier option will win! Yes the designer who came out said nows the best time price wise (although of course he would!) 😁

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: