Talk

Advanced search

My planning application has gone in, I'm holding my breath with anticipation

(3 Posts)
TimTamTerrier Wed 29-Mar-17 18:55:25

This is probably not going to work out all that well from a not turning blue and dying point of view, so I'll try and breathe as it'll be at least six weeks before anything at all happens. I do feel incredibly excited though. I wonder what sort of objections there will be (hopefully none, or very minor), I wonder what the planners will have to say about whether my house will fit into the character of the area. I think it's a bit of a reflection on how boring my life is that the prospect of building my own house is the most exciting thing to happen in about a decade. grin

RubyRedRuby Wed 29-Mar-17 23:23:45

I'm very jealous TimTam - dh and I have always wanted to build our own house. Good luck with the planners. They're a tricky bunch.

TimTamTerrier Thu 30-Mar-17 09:29:19

Thanks Ruby. I'm a bit over-excited, and really need to pace myself better as it's going to be a long process. But still, the exact house that I want, how brilliant is that?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: