Talk

Advanced search

Removals with packing - how much extra cost?

(6 Posts)
Count2three Tue 28-Mar-17 20:11:33

I've seen threads where posters have asked whether to include packing with removals service and I'm sold. But I would like to know approximately how much extra this adds to the cost.

Does anyone remember, please? I can't find much online without requesting a full quote and we're not at that stage yet. Thanks.

Lindorballs Tue 28-Mar-17 20:13:37

I moved a couple of months ago and paid £300 extra for packing. Normal sized 3 bed family terrace with quite a big loft.
I think we had 40-50 boxes in the end

NameNotANumber Tue 28-Mar-17 20:14:52

I've just got quotes in - 4 bed house £360 extra for packing, includes all the boxes

FeckinCrutches Tue 28-Mar-17 20:15:40

I've paid between £250/£350 well worth the money!

mrsreddington Tue 28-Mar-17 20:16:00

We've just had quotes for removals and for both quotes packing was an extra £250. We're in a 4 bed semi the north west

Count2three Tue 28-Mar-17 20:18:51

Thanks, I was hoping it wouldn't be more than this. We still have all of our boxes from a recent move and are still only half unpacked so perhaps we could negotiate lower. Encouraging. It took me over a month to pack up last time and the thought of it makes me go cold. It's just the nagging thought (or my mum's voice) telling me I'm being extravagant!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now