Talk

Advanced search

Packers in east midlands

(8 Posts)
Tinnie88 Wed 22-Mar-17 19:36:22

Can anyone recommend a company for a full packing service in the east mids? Was planning to do it ourselves but after all the rave reviews on the other thread I'm going to price it up.

PolarBearGoingSomewhere Wed 22-Mar-17 19:39:04

Easy Move of Derby did ours.

user1471537877 Wed 22-Mar-17 22:21:23

Webbes of Derby packed and moved us internationally then did the same in reverse, not a thing damaged in either direction

Would use again without hesitation

Derby86 Thu 23-Mar-17 06:59:13

We used Easy Move of Derby too. They were excellent. Moved our piano, dealt with quite a few steps to the property we moved from and stored our things for a few nights for only a couple of hundred pounds extra. I'd highly recommend them.

Tinnie88 Thu 23-Mar-17 07:31:31

Thanks I've given easy move an email. We are Nottinghamshire rather than Derby so not sure if they cover us but I'll see what they say.

Nan0second Thu 23-Mar-17 07:36:36

Brights removals were excellent and very reasonably priced for us.

JT05 Thu 23-Mar-17 07:52:36

We used Sturgess and Timson Countesthorpe, Leicester. They were great, lovely chaps to have around. They packed over two days and brought boxes at no extra charge. Our stuff went into crates for storage.
Strangely and unknown to us, our vendors used them as well, so they knew the house and unloading was done in half a day. I would highly recommend them.

PolarBearGoingSomewhere Thu 23-Mar-17 08:11:01

They were fantastic and it was significantly less than £1000 all in for our move. I was pleasantly surprised as the packing service only added on a couple of hundred to the original quote. They also rebuild beds and large furniture as standard.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now