DIY kitchens showroom

(12 Posts)
YorkshireTea86 Sun 19-Mar-17 19:08:20

We are looking to get new kitchen from DIY kitchens but just wondered if anyone has been to the showroom lately and if they have all the new ranges out?
Also anyone who has a DIY kitchen, did you use end panels or not? Hoping that we can get away without them like it says on the website.
TIA

ProfessorLayton1 Sun 19-Mar-17 19:30:38

You can get away without using endpanels in certain ranges.

Butterflystar76 Sun 19-Mar-17 19:34:05

Really interested in this- anyone use DIY kitchens instead of Howdens Tewkesbury and suggest a compatible range?

sluj Sun 19-Mar-17 19:37:00

I was wondering about DIY Kitchens today too. I can't work out ftom the pictures if the Luca range is true handlelessential or has J grooves.
They get really good reviews

Somanyillustrations Sun 19-Mar-17 19:38:46

I'm thinking of having the Luca too, probably in a F&B grey. It's a good 4 hours from me, but it's so much money to spend that I think we will make the trip...

YorkshireTea86 Sun 19-Mar-17 19:50:07

Well I want a matt white. Either stanbury or carrera. Love the shaker but can't decide if the slab door would be better as there are no grooves for muck to get caught in.

wowfudge Sun 19-Mar-17 19:57:00

The website has a showroom tour on there so you could give them a call and if the video is up to date. Worth a visit for inspiration and info imo anyway. And they have a chef there cooking lovely food on the first floor.

TheStoatIsStoatallyDifferent Sun 19-Mar-17 19:56:59

It's been 3 or 4 months since we went to the showroom but it was great. Loads of different styles on display and the bit with all the different units/cupboards/pull out options really helped me decide what would work best in the space.

It is well worth the visit. Gets really busy on a Saturday though so go mid week if you can.

HomeExtender Sun 19-Mar-17 20:24:18

Which new ranges Yorkshiretea86?
We went at Christmas. Think we're going to get the painted Norton shaker but was a bit disappointed with the Norton in display as it was small. you could check in their website at real kitchens to see if anyone has installed what you're after?

HomeExtender Sun 19-Mar-17 20:24:37

Sorry for the typos!

skiseasoniscoming Sun 19-Mar-17 20:30:23

Will they help plan out an order if you visit?

YorkshireTea86 Sun 19-Mar-17 20:40:02

The stanbury one is fairly new (last summer I think), it's not on the tour thing on the website and there are only a few in the real kitchens section too. We're not that far away but have a 6 and 4 yr old who I don't want to drag around with us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now