Talk

Advanced search

Unistone quartz worktops

(10 Posts)
RedRobin1 Fri 17-Mar-17 21:53:39

Hi we are thinking of getting Unistone quartz worktop - Carrara Misterio for our new kitchen. Does anyone have this brand of quartz in their kitchen? just can’t find any reviews of it

Blankscreen Sat 18-Mar-17 07:33:54

Yes we have and it is lovely. Very pleased.

cujo Sat 18-Mar-17 16:47:00

I have Bianco Carrara in my kitchen and love it! Nice long sections (more useful to us than caserstone) and good price as well

RedRobin1 Sat 18-Mar-17 22:12:06

Would you be able to share any pictures of it? Would love to see what it looks like. Funnily enough we can't decide between bianco Carrara and Misterio confused

RedRobin1 Mon 20-Mar-17 14:00:14

Bumping for more responses

cujo Wed 22-Mar-17 20:00:13

Sorry a bit slow. This is against slaked lime dark lower units and slaked lime upper units

I liked this Quartz as it was a bit grey on the marble effect but not too grey that my slightly beigey cabinets looked out of place. I didn't want a beige marble effect do this very slight pale grey was ideal for me

jigster01 Wed 22-Mar-17 22:05:30

cujo your shaker units and worktop are exactly the combination i am hoping to get ..Do you mind telling me where you got your units please ?

HomeExtender Fri 31-Mar-17 16:15:30

I'd be interested to know where you got your units from too please.

cujo Fri 31-Mar-17 22:20:52

I missed this before.

We used yew tree designs for the kitchen but retrospectively I wish we'd gone with our slightly more expensive quote from four corners trading.

Yew tree have a lovely product, hand made kitchen units at reasonable prices, but the snagging/aftercare service was in our opinion something to be desired.

They also changed the design in an area after the final measure up but didn't think to check with us first, then when we queried it after install they pointed out that the plans that they initially produced are not to be relied on as an exact rendition - ridiculous for a bespoke purchase costing ~20k hmm

Annn21 Tue 02-May-17 22:10:25

cujo Your worktop looks lovely. I am considering Unistone Bianco Carrara too. Would you mind sharing who you got your worktop from (is it from the kitchen company or a worktop supplier) and the price range for this please :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now