Advanced search

Which tradesman?

(3 Posts)
zzzzz Tue 14-Mar-17 07:31:00

The frame around our back door has rotten at the bottom. It's non standard (i.e. Shorter and fatter than most doors), who do I get to fix it/replace it? I think the door itself is fine. Is it a diy job?

CheeseBadger Tue 14-Mar-17 09:40:33

A local joiner. Depends how good you are at joinery.

zzzzz Tue 14-Mar-17 11:42:46

grin I will refrain from joinery grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: