Can anyone help me find a mirror like this?!

(11 Posts)
SunnyUpNorth Mon 13-Mar-17 17:46:54

I am trying to find two mirrors to place over a double sink unit we are having in our new bathroom.

I have an idea of what I like but I can't find it in the right colour or size.

The fittings in the bathroom are all going to be chrome and the colours used are mostly going to be greys and white. The max width of each mirror can be about 50cm and max height around 100.

I really like these but the made.com ones only come in bronze or gold and the John Lewis one is nice in the nickel but too small. Please help!

John lewis

made.com

SunnyUpNorth Mon 13-Mar-17 17:47:29

This sort of look.

Haint Mon 13-Mar-17 22:36:00

Cox and cox?
Graham & greene?

SunnyUpNorth Tue 14-Mar-17 10:22:25

Thanks, I've already checked both of those and garden trading, loaf, India Jane, general searches on google!

LeBoob Tue 14-Mar-17 14:58:33

www.nkuku.com/category/house-and-home/mirrors?currentPage=1&resultsPerPage=18 These any good?

dilapidated Tue 14-Mar-17 15:00:59

Rocket St George?

londonfeather Tue 14-Mar-17 15:11:07

Albie mirror from loaf?

TattiePants Tue 14-Mar-17 15:28:53

The Albie mirror from Loaf is lovely but out of stock for the next few months (I was looking for one). I spent ages looking for a black metal framed mirror and tried:

Heals
Habitat
twentytwentyone
West Elm
Amara
Not on the high street
Wayfair
Maison du monde
Ikea

SunnyUpNorth Tue 14-Mar-17 15:55:41

THAnks all. I have seen the one on loaf and for excited but think it's out of stock until June.

I've found a few on maison du monde but not 100% sure about them. Have tried Rocket St George, will check there. Habitat is a good shout too.

I did see those Nkuku ones. They potentially could be good. I'm doing that thing where I've gone in circles about this for so long and need to make a decision soon so will prob just end up picking any old thing sad

Manijo Tue 14-Mar-17 16:35:44

Have you thought about getting some bespoke cut? That's what we did for our new bathroom. Most glass companies will also cut mirrors and you can have any edge finish you like

londonfeather Tue 14-Mar-17 16:53:59

Ah should have checked the stock level - to be fair it did take mine 6 months to arrive...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now