Talk

Advanced search

Beko reports

(12 Posts)
shandybass Tue 07-Mar-17 15:18:24

Well I was all ready to buy a relatively cheap tumble dryer from Curry's when the salesman said oh don't touch Beko we've had s few come back with problems go for Curry's make.
No one else seems to say this of friends and family. Do you think he's just on commission and bring aggressive or is there something in it?

tdm1 Tue 07-Mar-17 15:28:23

I love love love my bekos! Had 3 for 5 years and left them when we moved house. Got 2 more and love these ones too.

Kiroro Tue 07-Mar-17 15:31:06

He is talking shit.
Beko is my personal fav white good brand in the 'good value' bucket.

I have a TD and a fridge currently. Fridge is well designed. TD works great. Only 6 months old tho at the moment.

Had a TD in my house that lasted and lasted and I sold it to my buyers after 8 years as it was still going strong.

Had a dish washer in the rented flat that cleaned much better and was more user friendly than my new expensive one I just bough (grrrrr).

JaniceBattersby Tue 07-Mar-17 15:44:38

I have everything Beko now as everything I've ever had from them has been wonderful quality and amazing prices. He's probably on some form of incentive for selling his own make.

PortiaCastis Tue 07-Mar-17 15:48:06

I've got a beko condenser dryer and it's brilliant, also beko washing machine and fridge freezer.
My Mum has 6 holiday lets and they all have beko white goods

dotdotdotmustdash Tue 07-Mar-17 16:14:08

I also rate Beko and currently have a tumble drier that's used regularly and hasn't so much as coughed in 5 years. Previously we had a White Knight Cheapy which also lasted long and well.

wowfudge Tue 07-Mar-17 21:25:39

The sales guy probably gets more commission on their own brand.

shandybass Wed 08-Mar-17 00:09:34

Thanks guys. An unanimous vote then

PickAChew Wed 08-Mar-17 00:13:27

Aye. Beko fridge owner. Not the prettiest but pretty fab

PickAChew Wed 08-Mar-17 00:14:51

Do have problem with fridge handle breaking, every few year, but replacements are cheap enough on Amazon.

Leggit Wed 08-Mar-17 00:24:24

Have a wee google first about beko and fire hazards. A number of their appliances have been linked to house fires.

VeritysWatchTower Wed 08-Mar-17 06:56:08

I have a Beko dishwasher, larder freezer and condenser tumble dryer.

Love Beko, have had them years, reliable, cheap, gets the job done. I prefer my Beko dishwasher over my previous Bosch ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now