We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Moving dilemma

(5 Posts)
Yffy673 Mon 06-Mar-17 13:38:16

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

We have currently sold our property and in the process of looking for a new house. My partner works in Watford and travels to London from time to time. We have two children (2yr old and 6 month baby) we are looking for a house but can't seem to agree on a location. We are looking for the following
A) family friend area
B) 3 bed house
C) good schools (primary)
D) multicultural area (partner is Asian, and has experienced racism in the past and I really don't want him to feel uncomfortable with the kids.)

Our budget is £470k. We would love to have you mn'ers suggest locations to us. Thank you in advance.

Yffy673 Mon 06-Mar-17 13:48:01

Bump...

BackforGood Mon 06-Mar-17 14:10:14

Might get more response if you ask MN to edit your title to include 'people who know the Watford area' or something, otherwise it just gets opened by people like me who have no idea about the area smile

Yffy673 Mon 06-Mar-17 14:31:42

Backforgood

Thanks for replying .How do I do that?

BackforGood Mon 06-Mar-17 15:01:50

At the top right of your posts, there is the option to 'Report'. Click on that and a box comes up asking why you are reporting - you can explain you need the title edited to include the area you are asking about.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now