Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Masterclass kitchens

(3 Posts)
Hendo74 Thu 02-Mar-17 22:01:01

Hi, does anyone have any experience of Masterclass kitchens? I'm struggling to find any reviews / feedback online. I like the look of their H-line handleless range and have been quoted £7k for 2 x 5m base & wall cabinet runs which seems reasonable (the equivalent design with Howdens, which look & feel much lower quality is £5.5k) but it would be good to hear any comments (good or bad) on their quality / value. We've also been quoted £8.5k for the same layout with Hacker units in their systemat range and wonder whether it's worth spending the extra. I guess you get what you pay for with these things but it would be good to hear any thoughts / advice... Thanks!

Ramona75 Sun 05-Mar-17 07:05:41

Not really heard of them. Try getting a price from diy-kitchens or units-online and see what their process come in at. Just make sure it’s a like for like quote, oak for oak, mdf for mdf, quality hinges/drawer mechanism, colour matched units and all that.

dietcokeandwine Sun 05-Mar-17 22:58:18

We have a Masterclass kitchen (shaker style not H line though) and it's lovely. Sigma 3 is the company - very professional, good design, solid quality products and installation went smoothly.Obviously never going to be the top-notch calibre of a £60k handmade bespoke type kitchen, but significantly better quality, look and feel than others we looked at (Wren, Magnet, Howdens, Jewsons).

It's been in for a year so not that long in the grand scheme of things, but we have pets and young DC and have had lots of parties and gatherings in it and it still looks brand new.

The units themselves were reasonable but it's amazing how the other things (quartz worktop, neff appliances etc) bump up the overall cost!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now