Talk

Advanced search

I get overly excited about upcoming projects!

(3 Posts)
dudsville Wed 22-Feb-17 18:58:58

Do you? It's a little embarrassing how excited I get. I just poured a glass of wine because I've been waiting 6 months (for money and for my favourite builder's diary) and have now been given an estimated start date for probably 2 weeks of work that includes lots of little projects that I'm just going to be thrilled about. I'm a homebody so making my home nice means the world to me. After this I already have the next project lined up for maybe 12 months away and I'm googling like mad for ideas. Does anyone else get a bit overly excited? I expect it's more usual for people to feel it's a hassle?

everythingshunkdory Wed 22-Feb-17 21:25:49

Yes!! We are coming to the end of 5 years renovating this house and I'm already itching to start my next project, but we are going to enjoy this house for a few years first smile

JoJoSM2 Wed 22-Feb-17 23:14:43

I used to get wildly excited. But having refurbed a few properties and having had a fair share of problems cropping up, I've now had enough... Unfortunately, we've still got another 6 months before our current home is finished. After that, I'll just chill out and enjoy although I'll probably do little projects (decorations, furniture, perhaps a bit of wallpaper etc).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: