Talk

Advanced search

I get overly excited about upcoming projects!

(3 Posts)
dudsville Wed 22-Feb-17 18:58:58

Do you? It's a little embarrassing how excited I get. I just poured a glass of wine because I've been waiting 6 months (for money and for my favourite builder's diary) and have now been given an estimated start date for probably 2 weeks of work that includes lots of little projects that I'm just going to be thrilled about. I'm a homebody so making my home nice means the world to me. After this I already have the next project lined up for maybe 12 months away and I'm googling like mad for ideas. Does anyone else get a bit overly excited? I expect it's more usual for people to feel it's a hassle?

everythingshunkdory Wed 22-Feb-17 21:25:49

Yes!! We are coming to the end of 5 years renovating this house and I'm already itching to start my next project, but we are going to enjoy this house for a few years first smile

JoJoSM2 Wed 22-Feb-17 23:14:43

I used to get wildly excited. But having refurbed a few properties and having had a fair share of problems cropping up, I've now had enough... Unfortunately, we've still got another 6 months before our current home is finished. After that, I'll just chill out and enjoy although I'll probably do little projects (decorations, furniture, perhaps a bit of wallpaper etc).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now