Talk

Advanced search

Kitchen extension family room layout

(8 Posts)
Borisrules Thu 16-Feb-17 20:27:28

There are a number of option.....
Need to decide in the next 4 weeks. Very difficult to decide as RSJs not going in for a few weeks....
Scribbly drawings not to scale....
Would obv check dining table clearance with bifolds/kitchen surface return.....

Borisrules Thu 16-Feb-17 20:46:45

Forgot to ask, mumsnet collective opinions very much valued...thanks in advance
Have got both kitchen layouts done with howdens so just need to press go and tell the builders....

bigredboat Thu 16-Feb-17 21:49:17

I'm confused, is the first picture what it is now or is that option a and the others are options b & c?

Boulshired Thu 16-Feb-17 22:44:59

It's hard to see where the bi folds are, I can not have open plan (disabled child) but of the ones I have seen the nicest are those where the doors do not feel blocked and majority of seating facing the garden. I also only like the facing each other sofas in a room with no tv. Photo 2 looks squashed but that might be the scale.

Borisrules Thu 16-Feb-17 23:14:22

It's a kitchen diner extension so the whole of the back of the house is being reconfigured. There are three layout options and I can't work out which layout feels right.
Looking at the photos I posted for some reason half of them look like they have been chopped off.
I'll try again with the diagrams tomorrow. Apologies. No idea why that's happened!

MsJolly Thu 16-Feb-17 23:16:56

We have done the same as you and have layout two-works really well

Kiroro Fri 17-Feb-17 13:29:53

I can't see the layouts as the photos are cropped?

YorkshireTea86 Fri 17-Feb-17 13:52:32

The photos are cropped for me too, especially the first one, I can only see the utility bit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now