Talk

Advanced search

Bathroom tiles

(15 Posts)
difficultyear Fri 10-Feb-17 18:38:01

Can anyone recommend a company? Tried porcelain superstore, but they haven't been very good with their samples so far.

Tried walls and floors but still waiting on samples from them.

Visited tops tiles in person but seems like quite a small selection and didn't find what we liked.

Any other companies I should be trying?
We are just trying to narrow down if we go with a crackle glaze Metro tile or a modern Metro tile with a reversed border detail

JoJoSM2 Fri 10-Feb-17 18:47:29

I have found walls and floors very good and cheap in the past so good luck with the samples. Topps Tiles seem to be pretty overpriced to me. If you're interested in some fancier stuff, Fired Earth has some beautiful tiles.

Crumbelina Fri 10-Feb-17 19:39:13

I can definitely recommend Tons of Tiles and if you search on here you'll see lots of other people doing the same thing. They're online but send samples very swiftly. They have a great range of metro tiles and their white mini metro are the same ones that Fired Earth stock(ed) - from the same factory in Spain. I read that on a thread on here, ordered samples from both companies and they were exactly the same but Tons of Tiles were ££££ cheaper.

My other favourite tile company is Mandarin Stone. Gorgeous tiles and amazing quality but a bit pricier!

Ambivalentmum Fri 10-Feb-17 20:35:03

I have used Walls and Floors twice and would definitely recommend them. They added more tiles allowing for breakage with the first order, so I didn't even have to query a couple that chipped, and with the second order none were damaged. Really good value compared to Homebase et all.

TattiePants Fri 10-Feb-17 20:58:59

I can second Tons of Tiles. I ordered 10 samples last Friday and they arrived on Monday. I then had an email saying they would post out more samples free of charge if non were suitable.

justdontevenfuckingstart Fri 10-Feb-17 21:02:07

Stokes, BCT, ESL, (ME!,not going to put that out here tho lol)

justdontevenfuckingstart Fri 10-Feb-17 21:03:30

Crumb I can source the same as Mandarin if you ever need anything *(not all but most)

emsyj37 Fri 10-Feb-17 21:35:45

Tons of Tiles are great. We have their crackle glaze metro tiles in our kitchen and I love them. Great quality, prices and service.

namechangedtoday15 Fri 10-Feb-17 22:29:05

Johnsons tiles are worth a look (they're much cheaper as you're buying directly from the factory).

difficultyear Sat 11-Feb-17 08:31:02

I didn't realise johnsons did tiles,
Will look at them and tons of tiles.
Thanks smile

Crumbelina Sat 11-Feb-17 15:22:43

Oh thank you, justdont! We're slowly renovating our own house and may be interested again in the future.

difficultyear Sat 11-Feb-17 15:26:57

justdont where / what are you? smile

Ferrisday Sun 12-Feb-17 13:48:49

Tile mountain

justdontevenfuckingstart Sun 12-Feb-17 16:31:34

You're welcome crumb, pm me if you need me.

littlestar34 Sun 12-Feb-17 17:32:51

Johnsons and tons of tiles are good. ☺

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now