Talk

Advanced search

When did you start viewing properties?

(6 Posts)
Oludeniz Thu 02-Feb-17 20:42:36

We are waiting for a property to sell, two people have said they like it but they are waiting for offers on their properties. We've not actually viewed any yet (been looking online for a while), when have you started viewing?

FlowerOfTheValley Thu 02-Feb-17 21:02:50

Once I was financially able to move up the ladder I viewed anything I liked the look of. I didn't put my place on the market until I found a property I wanted to buy.

shazkiwi Thu 02-Feb-17 21:09:27

We didn't start viewing until we had an offer on our place. We also didn't accept viewings unless people were under offer or chain free. That didn't stop us researching areas & driving around to find out which areas/roads we preferred or knew we didn't want to live on. I also kept an eye on right move so I knew which houses I wanted to view asap once we had our offer.

JoJoSM2 Fri 03-Feb-17 07:12:36

If I were you, I'd start looking. Probably try not to fall in love with anywhere but get a better feel for what you can get once you are under offer.

redfairy Sat 04-Feb-17 14:16:20

We started viewing as soon as we put our house on the market. (Midlands)

JT05 Sat 04-Feb-17 15:15:56

We started viewing seriously as soon as the survey was done on our property. We wanted a specific village and had been internet viewing for a long time. We were lucky, a house we liked the look of earlier, but went SSC, came back on the market and we quickly nipped in ready to proceed with no chain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now