Talk

Advanced search

Artificial lawn

(4 Posts)
Peachy27 Mon 30-Jan-17 18:05:55

I'm thinking of having this put down. So far have looked at easigrass, love their grass but very expensive (can you get it supply only to put down yourself) and lazy lawn as I had read their wonder yarn is very good. I think the easigrass looks more realistic. Does anyone have any recommendations for other good artificial grass or any experiences of the above? Thank you.

Villagernumber9 Mon 30-Jan-17 20:14:44

TBH, I love real grass. Nothing like the smell of freshly cut grass on a warm summers evening.

JW13 Mon 30-Jan-17 23:33:15

I've got wonderlawn coming to do a survey on Friday - we saw their product at a home renovating show and it looked good. Our lawn is small and doesn't get much light and my husband can't be bothered to mow it. I'll report back then.

RNBrie Mon 30-Jan-17 23:42:29

We have namgrass. It is amazing. I think we have their "green eclipse".

Our old lawn was half moss as it never got enough light.

You're never going to find it looks very realistic. It's too perfect. I also wouldn't lay it yourself unless you really know what you're doing, there's layers of membrane, shale and sand which go down first.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now