Talk

Advanced search

Rangemaster Classic Deluxe 110

(5 Posts)
Barbeasty Sat 14-Jan-17 19:04:50

We're replacing our condemned range, and are thinking of the Rangemaster Classic Deluxe. It's an insurance replacement and we will need to have a decision on Monday.

However, we're really struggling to see one in person. We've seen the non-deluxe and the storage drawer seemed really flimsy. It wasn't on runners, and just didn't fit or slide well.

Does anyone know if the prooving drawer in the deluxe version is sturdier? Every other model seemed so much better.

wowfudge Sat 14-Jan-17 21:53:00

Have you tried looking at online reviews? The So website has customer reviews. Also worth checking whether Which? have reviewed the model as their reviews always cover the nitty gritty.

wowfudge Sat 14-Jan-17 21:53:24

That should read the AO website.

wowfudge Sat 14-Jan-17 22:03:32

I've had a look on Which? OP - we're currently looking for a 110cm range - and the Classic Deluxe FSD Dual Fuel scores 75% and is a Which? Best Buy. Hth.

Barbeasty Sat 14-Jan-17 22:56:28

Thanks.

Most reviews are general, none mention that drawer as being a problem. It's just that we saw 2 non-deluxe classic 110s today in 2 different and unrelated shops, and both had storage drawers which just didn't seem to fit properly. It seemed odd, because they felt well built on every other 110 model, which made me get a bit concerned that it's a design flaw iyswim. And it's a lot of money to make a mistake due to not seeing it in the flesh.

Just deciding whether to completely change my plans for tomorrow to drag the children on an 80 mile round trip to try a drawer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now