Talk

Advanced search

Magnet kitchens

(4 Posts)
mckenzie Wed 11-Jan-17 15:02:40

Are they a franchise do you know? If I've got a price from one branch, can I ask another branch for a better price?
Anyone got any experience of magnet?

PigletJohn Wed 11-Jan-17 17:14:36

they are a company, not a franchise.

Trade account customers get about 60% off the list price.

As with all kitchen companies, the list price is a fiction, to make you think you're getting a bargain when they knock a bit off.

I don't suppose local branches would call each other to warn against you.

AngelsWithSilverWings Wed 11-Jan-17 17:21:21

I had a magnet kitchen fitted last year and I love it. My kitchen designer/fitter got a trade discount which he passed on to me.

I looked for a fitter/designer I liked first and then chose the kitchen based on his advice. He would have fitted any kitchen I wanted but he had such a good deal and an excellent relationship with the local branch of Magnet that I went with them.

mckenzie Wed 11-Jan-17 20:06:58

Thanks guys. The guy we spoke to said our boulders would get a similar price to us. He also said that if we buy it we get a 20 year guarantee but if the builders buy it, we only get 5yrs.
I didn't think to comment on that at the time; I'm only remembering it now. Sounds bizarre huh?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now