Talk

Advanced search

Recommended builder in SW London

(1 Post)
Annak1 Wed 11-Jan-17 11:20:25

Hi All

I just wanted to drop a note for anyone struggling to find a reliable and professional builder around SW London. I know I struggled, so thought I would share for all those in the same position I was in 1 month ago. I was so happy with the results, that when he asked me to recommend him to my friends, I felt the need to go further and share on here. Artur - 07424731125 www.atbconstruction.co.uk

Having recently bought a flat in Battersea, and was in desperate need of a professional plasterer and decorator to make it livable. (it was a real fixer upper!) Artur was able to exceed my expectations and suggest building methods that i would have never thought of myself. by cutting out the middle man, I was also able to save money on the whole process. The finishes are perfect!!!! (I went for traditional Quintessential finishes such as coving, high rise skirting, and traditional Architraves for the doors - absolutely in love!)

Good Luck with your projects!!

Anna

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now