Talk

Advanced search

Cost of new roof?

(3 Posts)
starfish4 Wed 11-Jan-17 10:17:02

If anyone has had a new roof, can you let me know the cost please. I know it's going to be different depending on the properties, but just want to get an idea.

We've had a couple of leaks repaired before. We now have another which is the roof and another which could be from under toilet or running down from a certain angle on roof higher up. While posting, just wondering how many would have the latter things repaired or would you go for a new roof.

I've got a builder coming around today or tomorrow, but want to get our heads around things before he comes.

johnd2 Wed 11-Jan-17 20:32:27

45m² in plan, but approx 40 degree pitch, remove plain tiles, add membrane, batten and 16x9 concrete tiles including flashing 2 chimneys, 3500 pounds. Within m25.

starfish4 Thu 12-Jan-17 10:23:32

Thanks for that. Builder didn't turn up yesterday, we've used him before though and trust he will do the job when he has time. I know prices can vary but good to have a rough idea even if this would be a minimum for us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now