Talk

Advanced search

Online estate agencies

(9 Posts)
Maz2444466 Fri 06-Jan-17 14:28:40

We are looking to put our flat on the market with an online agency, the only thing i worry about is them not being as good at negotiating price and progressing the sale. Does anyone have any experience of online agencies which they could please share?

Kirriemuir Fri 06-Jan-17 21:39:52

Loads of threads on here. Just run a quick search.

adriennewillfly Sat 07-Jan-17 14:46:26

Anything that puts the main estate agents' noses out of joint is a good thing in my opinion!

evrybuddy Sat 07-Jan-17 16:42:37

We've used Housenetwork a few times (we move a lot) - found them very good and would use again.
Negotiated well with buyer - on my instructions.

I like to be in control so the online agency scenario works best for me - I do the viewings - I get a sense of the buyer - the agency vets their financial credentials for dreams/reality - I instruct the agency and they act for me.

Maz2444466 Sat 07-Jan-17 17:52:24

Thanks evrybuddy I am actually looking for something similar. I want to be in control of the process and not have a local estate agent coercing me to accept an offer I feel is sub-par, I've always done the viewings too. Think we will go for it. Thanks for the advice!

Pradaqueen Sat 07-Jan-17 20:16:32

Emoov. Excellent service run by an ex high street estate agent so he knows what to do and what the competition is like.

Maz2444466 Sun 08-Jan-17 11:46:55

Thanks Pradaqueen, Emoov looks good and is the one we have been leaning towards, thanks for tips on them

HelloCanYouHearMe Sun 08-Jan-17 11:52:15

We used Hatched - they were ok. We had to chase them quite a bit but we expected that given the fact we were only paying something in the region of £300

Maz2444466 Sun 08-Jan-17 21:12:37

Thanks HelloCanYouHearMe, we are doing a bit of sprucing up and hopefully will be on the marker by the end of Jan, fingers crossed it goes smoothly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now