Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Looking for Bedroom Inspiration...

(6 Posts)
19lottie82 Wed 04-Jan-17 22:09:23

I will be completely refurbishing my bedroom this year and have been looking online for inspiration......... why oh why is EVERYTHING grey?????! angry

LexieLulu Wed 04-Jan-17 22:22:49

If you're on Pinterest, type in the search bar a colour and nursery - there should be more to see. But I agree, grey seems to be "in" now. As much as I do think grey rooms look nice, it's not very appealing for a child's room

Titsywoo Wed 04-Jan-17 22:27:46

What colours do you like? Use Pinterest or Houzz. I personally like wallpaper in bedrooms - more cosy than paint. Something simple if your room is small.

19lottie82 Wed 04-Jan-17 22:37:04

Lexie it's not for a child's room it's for my room grin

I'm not sure no real colour schemes in mind (as long as it's not grey), so have been looking on pinterest for ideas.

dynevoran Thu 05-Jan-17 09:17:04

I love the blush pink that I see on a few Instagram accounts I follow right now. It goes well with grey (sorry!) and green. Also green is a good base. Here are a few pictures.

dynevoran Thu 05-Jan-17 09:19:10

And adore the slightly salmony dried plaster type colour on the middle picture. Can't get it past DP though sadly. So my house is totally white and I use pictures and plants and soft furnishings to add colour.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now