Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Recliner sofas - fast delivery

(10 Posts)
Chasingsquirrels Fri 30-Dec-16 15:56:32

I've been browsing recliner sofas online.
Requirements
- 3 seater width but only 2 actual seats
- black, grey or purply colour to tone with existing sofas (pic attached)
- delivery within days rather than months!

DH has cancer, has lost a lot of weight and is quite boney - is finding our sofas a bit uncomfortable at times. Yesterday evening he ended up sitting on a garden recliner I brought in for him, wrapped in a duvet.
Existing sofas are fibre and could do with refilling (with foam!) but the frame & fabric are good and I don't want to replace.
However could (re)move a chair and add in another sofa upto about 220cm width max.

Will post some links of things I've seen online which I quite like and if anyone has the same I'd love some feedback.
Or other recommendations.

Chasingsquirrels Fri 30-Dec-16 15:59:15

Stockton @Very.co.uk
I like the style (not so much the price!). Would probably prefer in the grey but out of stock.

Chasingsquirrels Fri 30-Dec-16 16:01:07

Buckley @Very.co.uk

Chasingsquirrels Fri 30-Dec-16 16:02:36

Kettering @Very.co.uk

Chasingsquirrels Fri 30-Dec-16 16:04:08

Grafton @NextDatSofas.com

Chasingsquirrels Fri 30-Dec-16 16:07:59

Looking at my links part of the problem is I don't actually like the look of black, but can't find anything else that would 'go' with the other furniture in the room (carpet is pale grey, walls are v pale lilac).

Deux Fri 30-Dec-16 17:07:59

Have you had a look at Parker Knoll? You'd maybe have more choice if you went for a chair rather than a sofa.

Deux Fri 30-Dec-16 17:10:10

Posted too soon. www.parkerknoll.co.uk/products/

Sorry to hear about your husband's illness. It must be a difficult time.

Deux Fri 30-Dec-16 17:17:05

This chair is available within 7 days. www.johnlewis.com/parker-knoll-charleston-power-recliner-armchair-farrow-stripe/p1723299

Chasingsquirrels Fri 30-Dec-16 18:13:23

Thanks for that, I hadn't thought of John Lewis so I'll have a look on there.
I was looking at chairs, but would really prefer a sofa so we can sit together smile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now