Talk

Advanced search

Garden Office/ Shed/ Spare Room

(4 Posts)
Teaspoon74 Mon 26-Dec-16 17:21:33

So in advance of May DD we're trying to get our DIY etc planned/ sorted.

Our garden shed is falling down and we'd like to replace it with something more practical - ideally some storage for garden stuff in one part and a second insulated part with space for gym equipment/ small desk/ small sofa(bed).

We have a space of about 3.5m x 2.5m.

Anyone have any thoughts/ suggestions on good, reasonably priced suppliers who can fit it? Ideally first hand recommendations please.

MrCreosote Wed 28-Dec-16 00:05:33

Try "Garden buildings direct". I got a nice big shed from there, at a very reasonable price and I'm going back to them next spring for a summer house.

Teaspoon74 Fri 30-Dec-16 15:58:13

Thanks MrCreosote. Popped to a garden centre in Gravesend today and think we've found what we need grin

PigletJohn Fri 30-Dec-16 16:38:12

I don't know how they compare with other suppliers, but am impressed by the garden cabins sold by these people

They call them log cabins, but they are made of flat-sawn timbers notched to fit together and 34mm thick, which is like good quality decking, and seems very sturdy. I think they are imported from Finland. You assemble them yourself from a pack delivered on a truck. They vary greatly in size.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now