Talk

Advanced search

DIY kitchen unit recommendations

(7 Posts)
hoofwankingbunglecunt Mon 28-Nov-16 00:22:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

wowfudge Mon 28-Nov-16 06:53:06

I'm not being smart based on your thread title, but have you had a look at DIY Kitchens? You have to order online but they supply units complete and rigid so no flat packs to make up. They have lots of choices in unit sizes and shapes. We visited their showroom near Wakefield yesterday and were really impressed. We think we'll be able to afford a solid wood kitchen which would be out of our price range from other places.

dynevoran Mon 28-Nov-16 06:53:35

Ikea. So cheap and have had them in two houses now and they last!

eeyore2 Mon 28-Nov-16 07:54:09

Try the wickes DIY kitchens. Very good value and the one I did looks great. It feels solid too. I added a nice faux wood laminate worktop I bought in B&Q (they have more choice there) and I think it looks lovely.

McGintyii Mon 28-Nov-16 08:09:44

Another vote for Wickes - I did a full kitchen recently at a small rental property I own and wanted to keep costs down, it was in the hundreds including work tops, sink and tap. We went for the cream Ohio shaker door, the quality is really good for the price and they often have an extra 20% off for ordering online.

hoofwankingbunglecunt Mon 28-Nov-16 21:27:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

glittercat Mon 28-Nov-16 22:01:21

I like ikea, haven't got any myself but have had a look - they also have a thing where you can build your kitchen and try diff units and handles!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now