Talk

Advanced search

Wise words of wisdoms please

(4 Posts)
littlemissM92 Wed 23-Nov-16 09:09:09

EA coming today to take pics for house going on market I am a major neat freak so hoping it will look good and not missed anything obvious de cluttered fresh flowers .. any great tips that will make people come and view Xx thanku

user1471549018 Wed 23-Nov-16 09:27:22

I don't know how long you've got, but taking photos yourself first can help identify things your eyes don't see irl. Also curb appeal is hugely important but often overlooked. Do you need to do any last minute weeding or cleaning at the front? Move cars off driveway? Get a couple of pots by the front door etc. Other general tips are tidy back garden, beds in all bedrooms and ensure the house is clean and clutter free but also lived in and loved. No pressure grin

JT05 Wed 23-Nov-16 10:55:13

De clutter bathroom, remove all products, put toilet seat down and have nicely folded towels. Our EA told me to remove bath mat, door mats and tea towels.
Make sure the beds are neatly made, as in a hotel and look for rogue shoes etc peaking out from under beds!
Good luck.

littlemissM92 Wed 23-Nov-16 11:19:52

Thank you very much will post pics when it's done if that's ok x going to park car somewhere else as we have a drive MIL bought some lovely plants for us we jet washed the patio at weekend looks a million times better just got an un ruly kitten to keep out of pics lol!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now