Talk

Advanced search

Bifold doors Window Dressing

(3 Posts)
Tweettwo Mon 14-Nov-16 22:09:17

Hello all, I was hoping to pick your brains. I have bifold doors in my kitchen (terraced house with a side return extension). There are 3 panels to the doors, one of which opens as a single door and then all 3 can fold back on each other.

We spend a lot of time in be kitchen but I find it really gloomy in the evenings with no window covering. My question is, what type of window dressing would be suitable for this? It would need to be something that would be able to cope with the doors being folded back open in the day time. I was thinking perhaps a roller blind but think this might be a bit large. Any thoughts welcome! TIA x

Scotmum83 Tue 15-Nov-16 18:31:14

I've been looking at this myself recently. I would like to go for a large Roman blind but have decided to go for curtains as my bifolds are a bit drafty and w need the warmth living in NE Scotland. I was looking at this company to make them but found a lady locally that would also do them for me.

moghulinteriors.com/extra-wide-roman-blinds-london/?doing_wp_cron=1431996463.5865180492401123046875

There are blinds you can get that clip into the window part of the bifold. That could be another option.

Tweettwo Tue 15-Nov-16 22:54:50

Many thanks - that Roman blind is vast!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now