Talk

Advanced search

Double electric oven recommendations

(5 Posts)
wishingchair1 Wed 02-Nov-16 10:16:21

Just about to have a new kitchen fitted and need to start looking for a integrated electric oven. Has anyone got any recommendations.
I quite like the slide away doors, but any thoughts on these gratefully received. I am also thinking pyrolictic but i suspect the new ceramic linings etc will clean fairly well.
Budget approx £700 any lower even better. Looking at neff/ bosch but open to
Ideas.

AuntieMay Thu 03-Nov-16 14:59:00

We have a neff integral double oven, it's now 2 1/2 yrs old and I love it! Really pleased with it, I looked at the slide under doors but decided against for some reason( think it was cleaning but have no experience of them other than show room)
A budget of £700 is quite tight for Neff - think our mid range oven was £850

wishingchair1 Thu 03-Nov-16 15:18:03

Thanks, to be honest haven't thought too much about a type really. Not many showrooms to have a look properly at. Do you know the model of yours.

swillows Thu 03-Nov-16 18:03:52

We decided against a double oven and got a single oven plus a microwave combi. They're Bosch and very good but were around £450 each. I think your budget might be a bit too tight. What about AEG?

wishingchair1 Thu 03-Nov-16 18:14:47

Thanks,.budget just thrown out there really, so would add more for a better appliance. It is a space for double oven but would be very interested in single oven with microwave combi as kitchen design doesn't currently have a microwave space a nd don't want a counter one. What model do you have for interest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now