Talk

Advanced search

DIY-kitchens drawer space.

(5 Posts)
FrogFairy Sun 30-Oct-16 22:03:52

I know that several MNers have bought from diy kitchens.

Please could someone be kind enough to measure the inner usable storage space HxWxD of the various size of drawers. The drawer fronts are available in 139mm, 175mm, 283mm and 355mm height. I am trying to work out what I could potentially store in them. I assume the top drawer of a stack will lose an extra bit of space due to the rail across the top of the carcass.

Thanks in advance, I hope someone is able to help.

Titsywoo Sun 30-Oct-16 22:05:44

Are these the wide drawers?

FrogFairy Sun 30-Oct-16 22:42:30

All of them tbh. They do pan drawers and multi drawer units. If I can get hold of the inner measurements then I can work out which units would be best for my needs. For example, I quite fancy keeping mugs in a drawer rather than a wall unit.

namechangedtoday15 Mon 31-Oct-16 09:24:19

We had pan drawers (2 deep). Have taken them out at the mo so can't measure them, but they were very deep (not much help). Know we had all our condiments in one, so full size / height olive oil bottle (standing up) etc, all our wine glasses were in another (standing up) and pint glasses etc. Mugs / coffee (e.g. large jar of Nescafe) in another.

Titsywoo Mon 31-Oct-16 14:53:08

I have pan drawers so will measure later. I have two sets of the three drawers so one 900mm wide cutlery one at top then two deeper ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now