Advanced search

Plumbing or drains specialist

(5 Posts)
coolpatterngirl Sun 30-Oct-16 11:15:13

We've just moved in and used the bath, there seems to be a problem as I've just found the bath water all over the patio!

Any suggestions? Do we need a plumber or a drainage specialist?

Pradaqueen Sun 30-Oct-16 18:43:45

You need to check if that drain is blocked. Lift the slab to have a look. Likely you'll need dyno rod or something similar.

coolpatterngirl Sun 30-Oct-16 19:29:34

Thank you, do you think we could give it a blast with our pressure washer or is it likely to cause damage?

Pradaqueen Sun 30-Oct-16 21:04:54

No. Likely you've got leaves in the drain. Don't blast anything if you are not sure what you're doing!

PigletJohn Sun 30-Oct-16 21:08:08

ypu have attached two photos. They seem to show different drains. Which one is the bath water spilling out of?

Is the large iron pipe, on either of them, attached to a rainwater gutter or to something else?

Does the bath seem to be on original plumbing, or a DIY addition?

Where does the WC waste go?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now