Talk

Advanced search

has anyone had SlimLite panels retrofitted in their windows

(6 Posts)
bchakrab Fri 14-Oct-16 16:00:08

Hi, has anyone had slimlite panels installed in their windows. We are planning to do the same and I would be interested in some feedback from you about how these panels are faring yrs down the line? Internet discussions talk about early break down in the installations and early problems with condensation.
Would be most grateful for feedback. Thanks

bchakrab Fri 14-Oct-16 16:00:34

has anyone had slimlite panels installed in their windows

bchakrab Fri 14-Oct-16 16:00:52

Hi, has anyone had slimlite panels installed in their windows. We are planning to do the same and I would be interested in some feedback from you about how these panels are faring yrs down the line? Internet discussions talk about early break down in the installations and early problems with condensation.
Would be most grateful for feedback. Thanks

OliviaBenson Fri 14-Oct-16 19:25:56

Had them installed 2 years ago. No issues whatsoever!!

bchakrab Mon 24-Oct-16 16:55:18

Thanks for the feedback

bchakrab Wed 26-Oct-16 11:32:46

Dear Olivia, thanks.
How has it affected the warmth in your house? We will be moving from single glazed panels to Slimlite panels and I'd be interested to know (if you were in a similar position) how it affected the overall temperatures within the room? I am being offered the option of standard double glazing versus Slimlite and I am not entirely sure whether or not there would be a significant difference in the temperature within the room between the two options if you are, anyways, acheiving that by moving up from single to double glazing to begin with?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now