I need to buy a blind for a round window, Can anyone point me in the right direction?

(6 Posts)
NoFuchsGiven Mon 03-Oct-16 13:47:06

I can find images of the kind of blind I want (like in the pic) but can't seem to find anywhere online to buy one. I'm not sure if I am looking in the wrong place as a couple of shops I have clicked on have been based in the US and the other shop I clicked on were UK based but they were more shutters than blinds.

Can Anyone help?

NoFuchsGiven Mon 03-Oct-16 15:03:03

little bump smile

JT05 Mon 03-Oct-16 15:35:37

I have always found BlindstoGo really helpful making regular blinds for odd sizes. Perhaps you could give them a call and ask. They make the blinds to order, I have just ordered a blind for a long thin bathroom window, it's taken just under a week and should be here tomorrow!

TheBathroomSink Mon 03-Oct-16 15:42:03

I had an arched blind made by these www.gemini-blinds.co.uk/shaped-blinds a few years ago

NetballHoop Mon 03-Oct-16 16:33:12

A google for "Porthole blinds" threw up this company: www.avantishaped.com/circular-windows/

NoFuchsGiven Tue 04-Oct-16 10:19:02

Thanks for the help! I shall look into all of the above this morning and hopefully will be able to remove my cardboard curtain soon grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now