Advanced search

What is this accessory called?

(7 Posts)
Rupster Tue 27-Sep-16 09:43:02

Can anyone tell me what the item in the photo is called? It restricts how far the cupboard door opens.

I want to get one so I can prevent another cupboard door opening more than around 70 degrees. I'm not sure of the exact angle to I want to be able to adjust it.


BlossomCat Tue 27-Sep-16 09:46:46

I don't know. I'd call it a door restrictor or something!
Maybe take the photo to a DIY shop and say 'I want one of these thingummyjigs, please' smile

Pradaqueen Tue 27-Sep-16 11:37:43

Take your photo to your local ironmongery direct outlet. They stock all kinds of 'thingamies'

RatherBeIndoors Tue 27-Sep-16 11:51:24

cabinet door restrictor?

whattodowiththepoo Tue 27-Sep-16 12:00:46

fuzzyduck1 Tue 27-Sep-16 22:01:49

They sell the in B&Q

Rupster Wed 28-Sep-16 11:45:27

Thanks, everyone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now