Boiler Engineer in SE London

(7 Posts)
M1nks Sun 25-Sep-16 18:56:43

Does anyone have a gas boiler man/woman that they think does good work and doesn't rip you off? I live in the Plumstead area and none of my local connections can help me find someone who comes personally recommended and I take the reviews from sites like MyBuilder with such a big pinch of salt that I'd prefer to not use it.

steppingout Sun 25-Sep-16 19:47:36

We used someone local to us (South London) who might come up to Plumstead - I'm not sure exactly where he's based. He was brilliant - not the cheapest but also not the most expensive quote, really reliable and gave good advice, and the quality of his work was very good. I came in to find him clipping in wiring done by the electrician because he didn't approve of how they'd left it. The system has been in for a year now and everything is perfect. Only downside is that he tends to be busy a good three months ahead... Can PM you details? Or can I recommended him by name here?

M1nks Sun 25-Sep-16 20:27:18

If he's booked for 3 months in advance that's no good for me unfortunately. I don't currently have any hot water and 3 months is a bit long to go without :-)

Thanks for your message!

JeffreySadsacIsUnwell Mon 26-Sep-16 00:35:35

wI'll PM you - check messages

JillyTheDependableBoot Mon 26-Sep-16 08:29:55

We recently used Hunter Heating Solutions and highly recommend them. PM if you want more info.

PenguindreamsofDraco Mon 26-Sep-16 09:12:24

We've used Baseline Plumbing in SE15 a few times - nice, polite, get the job done.

M1nks Mon 26-Sep-16 11:24:12

Fingers crossed I've now found a decent boiler engineer - the proof will be in the pudding though!

Thank you all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now