Advanced search

Roman blind fittings - what are these called?

(7 Posts)
HexBramble Sat 10-Sep-16 12:20:47

Can someone tell me what these are called? The blinds are in great Nick but were made about 10 years ago and the fixings have changed now. We had new windows and DH forgot to unscrew old fixings before the were carted off to the dump. I'm desperate to replace them now but don't know what search terms to use. B&Q were as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

The pics are of fixings that are slightly bigger than the ones I need.

wowfudge Sat 10-Sep-16 13:32:53


Afterthestorm Sat 10-Sep-16 13:36:23

Are they definitely Roman blinds? R blinds are usually attached with a long batten fixed to the wall and then the blind velcroed to it. That looks more like a roller blind fitting? Where did you buy the blind?

wowfudge Sat 10-Sep-16 14:33:28

I've got a Roman blind I bought from JL which is like that. You screw the brackets to the wall and the batten clips onto them. The blind then velcros to the batten.

HexBramble Sat 10-Sep-16 14:35:55

I bought it online. Can't remember name of company at all. The flat baton thing clicks into the three fixings and the blind velcro's onto the batten. I'll be gutted if I have to Ella e the whole unit.

Afterthestorm Sat 10-Sep-16 14:52:16

Can you not just screw the batten directly to the wall?

HexBramble Sat 10-Sep-16 14:56:30


Not Ella.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now