Homebase paint in Putty

(5 Posts)
pinkieandperkie Sun 04-Sep-16 12:52:13

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has used Homebase paint in Putty? How does it look and are you happy with the finished colour. Thanks

nemno Sun 04-Sep-16 13:11:12

I put it in a north-facing dining room 5 years ago. It wasn't a scrubbable type of paint which I regret but I still love the colour. It's a very warm, neutral griege (less grey more beige) without any yellowness. I chose darker shades of the same sort of colour for the brighter south facing rooms as it felt too pale and looked a totally different colour there .

OctoberOctober Sun 04-Sep-16 13:26:35

I used it in a couple of rooms about 9 years ago, loved the colour but it wasn't that durable /scrubbable. Depends if that is an issue. Was fine when we used for 2 spare bedrooms, not so great when kids filled them!

pinkieandperkie Sun 04-Sep-16 13:37:32

Thanks for your replies. I've just moved into an old cottage with very low ceilings and tiny windows. The walls are currently a kind of magnolia but it looks too peachy. Every match pot I get just looks wrong as the colour seems to change with the lack of light and everything's ends up much much darker than it should be. I'm looking for a warm neutral colour with no hint of peach.

wowfudge Sun 04-Sep-16 18:08:02

Try Caramel Latte too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now