Talk

Advanced search

Aother tile question

(6 Posts)
JillyTheDependableBoot Mon 29-Aug-16 15:22:15

Made the mistake of ordering samples from Porcelain Tiles and promptly fell in love with one of them, only to find that it's £180/sq metre <manic laughter>

I haven't been able to find anything similar elsewhere and I wondered if anyone else had. It's a dark grey porcelain tile with a silvery, metallic slightly textured finish. www.porcelain-tiles.co.uk/tile/fumo-2/

Have tried all the usual suspects - tons of tiles, tile mountain, topps tiles etc for a dupe and haven't been able to find one. Closest I've found was from Fired Earth which would obviously also be £££.

Has anyone seen anything similar on their travels through the world of tiles?

SarahSea1 Mon 29-Aug-16 17:40:00

Those tiles are spectacular - I wish I hadn't clicked! Porcelanosa may have something that will suffice but not as amazing as your first choice. If you do see something in Porcelanosa, get quotes from independents and other showrooms as there are often discounts.

JillyTheDependableBoot Mon 29-Aug-16 18:09:00

Thank you. They are ridiculously beautiful, aren't they?

justdontevenfuckingstart Mon 29-Aug-16 18:10:43

Original Style do something similar. Will have a look.

justdontevenfuckingstart Mon 29-Aug-16 18:14:30

And try ESL, they definitely do one. Probably not as nice tho. To be fair what you want isn't going to be cheap.

JillyTheDependableBoot Mon 29-Aug-16 18:36:05

Thanks just, will check both of those out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now